Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sorry I have not been posting regularly!

Sorry folks, I'm sure all (all two or three!) of my many followers have been heartbroken that I have not posted in so long. I didn't have a functioning home computer. But now I do, and will be back on track!
I have many stored photos from the last few months so I should have lots to catch up on.

In the meantime:

Tonka was finally dna'd. She is a girl! So don't be confused by past posts referring to "him". :)

I have had Perry the one eyed red belly for almost a year now, I think! He's chubby and sassy and gaining in confidence and physical dexterity all the time!

And.....meet Violet! She is approx. 6 or 8 months old, dna'd female. Very sassy and relentlessly curious! It's fun having a little bird around.

No comments:

Post a Comment