Friday, February 10, 2012

A new way to prepare the sweet potato mash recipe!

Several posts below, I showed yall an awesome recipe for sweet potato mash balls rolled in oats. An inventive member of a parrot forum I frequent came up with a new way to prepare these! Once you have the mash completed, instead of forming larger balls and rolling in oats, I can now roll into smaller balls and bake. These make great one serving treats, and my three bigger birds all LOVE them cooked this way! The sweet potato mash recipe is a staple in my house, I ALWAYS have some in the freezer. Now, when I make a batch, I automatically portion it, and prepare half the original way, and half the new way.



3 comments:

  1. These look great, and I'm POSITIVE my TAG would love them! Can you share the link to the forum?
    Thanks so much!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, the forum is: http://forums.avianavenue.com/forum.php

      It is the best forum I have ever spent time on- the people are nice and knowledgable and creative! :)

      Delete