Sunday, February 2, 2014

Um, hi. Long time no blog. Nothing too exciting, but I do have some pics to upload. I figure, since I moved into my current home over a year ago, it might be time to post pics of the birds' current play areas. :)

At my new home, the birds (two caiques who share a cage, and one red bellied parrot) have their own room, which I was very excited about, but not quite so much anymore. I don't love them being so separate. But it's a nice room! They share it with the bunny.

I had to put my thinking cap on for a play gym in the room for the caiques, as the room is small and half of it goes to bunny pen. So I made a giant pvc frame for over their cage. Hang toys and nets and whatnot on it, and let em go to town. They love it! This has been embellished to the point of ridiculousness, much more so than in the picture. Keeps them busy. Sometimes. Not always. They ARE caiques.




No comments:

Post a Comment