Saturday, August 21, 2010

More toys!

Fleecy toy
I like experimenting with different things to see what Tonka gets excited about. I was hoping he would like the fleece, or the paulie rope at the top, but what he REALLY likes about this toy is pulling the scrap bits of fleece that I poked into the wiffle ball out. I kept poking more back in, and he kept pulling them out!

Quicky foraging cups parrot toy
Each beige cup has treats inside and some sort of toy covering the opening.


Foraging cups Parrot Toy
I put treats in all the measuring cups, and taped them closed with paper. He'll ignore this one for weeks and then chew every single treat out in one afternoon. Wierdo.


Party Hat Parrot Toy
Party Hat Parrot Toy
I gave this one to an Austin Parrot Society Member, as well as the next four!

Foraging cups Parrot Toy
Big Bird Toy!
Jumble of Fun Bird Toy
A big bird toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment